April 23, 2024, 09:36:47 PM

Author Topic: New Look...  (Read 5292 times)

Offline The Arbitrator General

New Look...
« on: May 08, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »
Thanks to a few users (mainly Ant), Lex, and myself the powers that be have been nice and accomodating enough to allow us to expand the Necro Area.  Please use the area wisely as it is now laying out to be more like the underhive, confusing to outsiders, but by using the vents, tunnels, and old ruins we Enforcers can track you scummers as you scamper about your business of Necromunda ;D

Also, If you have any suggestions, by all means let us know please...
I AM THE LAW ON NECROMUNDA!!!

Offline Ant

• Out of Action
    • Ant's Intaweb abode.
Re: New Look...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54:39 PM »
Yup, the idea was to basically give this place a distinct purpose that other forums don't have. McCragge has been so good to the Necro community so it felt a bit wrong to go in direct competition with the Eastern Fringe. Hopefully the forum setup here will serve the community in equally useful but different ways so both forums can thrive and enrich our little hobby. :)

---
Looking good AG. :)

Offline The Arbitrator General

Re: New Look...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »
I have found over the last years that no matter what the EFF and any offical SG will not be in direct competition since the user bases are shared to some extent, but useful discussion will happen on both sites.  I am a member of both for that reason and would encourage everyone to voice opinions where they feel they need to be voiced.

Truckler and McCragge have indeed been supportive, inspiring, and very true allies to Necromunda (and other systems).
I AM THE LAW ON NECROMUNDA!!!