March 29, 2024, 06:39:02 AM

Author Topic: Updates to information  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Seahawk

• Bombardment!
Updates to information
« on: December 23, 2012, 02:44:13 AM »
So, my friends and I started recently and I'm looking for any FAQ's. The threads for them lost all their links, and a google search has turned up more than one FAQ, which is annoying.

#1: Are there any OFFICIAL FAQ documents from GW itself? I know they've been lost to the ages for the most part, but does anyone have it? I found this but I dunno: http://members.toast.net/jab/scifi/nec_gw_faq.html

#2: What are the UNOFFICIAL FAQ documents that are generally accepted by the community?

Any tips, tricks and whatnots with the Enforcers would be encouraging, as I'm using them in our campaign. They're built and mostly painted, and I'll have pics when they're ready.

Offline ardavion

• Lurker
Re: Updates to information
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »
I'd recommend looking at yakromunda, who have a FAQ here. They're about as up to date as you're going to get. Official necromunda FAQs won't be worth anything any more, considering their rulings will have been folded into the unofficial ones and improved upon.

I'd also check the Eastern Fringe Forum, since they have a sizeable Necromunda section to their forum - its been a bit dead of late, but its still a good place to get info from the archived topics.